Friday, February 20, 2015

About the Stylist








HAIR STATEMENT:

So- Lets be honest, you and I both have walked into a hair salon and have looked at all the stylists and have said i want that one! (OR) if you haven't said it outloud you were wishing in your head that would be the person that would call your name to do your hair!

Your eye was drawn to that person because of one word STYLE. That's what it comes down to in the heart of the cosmetology industry. Us stylist work hard to create that image to attract your eye, we usually professionalize in that style we are advertising (most of the time), expecially me.

I have never been afraid to admit to a client that i am not familar with something. Some stylist may squeal when they see the next sentence. I have actually turned down clients that have wanted something like all over bright pink and purple and have referred them to someone else that is better at that.

You may think that is completely wack of me. But here is the reason why--

I am a true lover of natural beauty. I have an eye for it, that is what attracted me to be in the industry. My passion for Cosmetology is boom right there!! There is nothing more beautiful ive seen than someone accenting what they already have. You have alot going for you already when i see you sit in my chair, im just going to bring those out, and the thing is i TRULY BELIEVE and SEE that in you when you first walk in.

So----- why not specialize in what you see as beautiful! It gives me more time to specialize with color lines,cuts, and the whole thing (aka just get really awesome at it) for my clients own good, therefore my clients that have the same style return more often being satisfied and its a win win.

Now when i say natural beauty im not talking about dying your hair that ashy brown color, or leaving your blonde greyish/dark blonde to be all natural.

I'm talking about making you hotter. HAIL YEAH---- ya i am.










No comments:

Post a Comment